At Sophia Wigram designs we design beautiful interiors to live in. We create elegant and considered interiors for high-end residential and commercial projects. Founded by Sophia Wigram in 2008, after working for Colefax and Fowler, David Collins, Percy Bass and Hugh Leslie Designs. Sophia qualified with a Diploma in Interior Design from KLC School of Design in 2001. With over 17 years industry experience, Sophia carefully oversees every aspect of the design and delivery of each project from her studio in Kent.
We begin with the clear idea that every space and client is different. We avoid a standardised approach, in order to start each project afresh. Over the course of a lifetime one gathers a multitude of views, experiences and objects. The home should make it possible to take in all of this and with creative solutions and bespoke design create sophisticated and elegant homes that stand the test of time.
At Sophia Wigram Designs we offer a complete design and management package in conjunction with architects, building contractors, joiners, decorative artists, upholsterers, curtain makers and furniture makers and suppliers. We undertake as much or as little of each project as required by our clients, and always consider practical requirements, such as value and energy efficiency. Here are just some of the services we offer are:
- Concept design and space planning
- Bathroom and kitchen design
- Lighting planning, sourcing and implementation
- Window treatment design and supply
- Sourcing of specialist artwork and antiques
- Liaising and coordinating with all subcontractors including: architects, builders, lighting designers and landscape architects
- Sourcing and supplying of all types of flooring from; bespoke carpets, to stone and wood floors
- Project coordination and management of tradesmen and suppliers
- All upholstery work, from refurbishment of existing furniture to design and manufacture of headboards, valances, sofas, armchairs,
banquette seating and window seats
- Restoration of furniture and pictures including antiques and other specialist items
Importance is placed on completing projects on time, on budget and being as stress-free as possible for the client. Our clients come to us by recommendation and many are returning clients.
Completed work include: residential projects; a Cotswold country house, London houses in Belgravia, Kensington, Chelsea, Fulham and Battersea, a Dubai apartment, common parts of apartment blocks, Scottish fishing Lodges, and commercial projects; from private members clubs to restaurants and offices.
Please contact us for more information.
Here are some of the suppliers we work with:
Colefax and Fowler
Osborne and Little
Rapture and Wright
Lewis and Wood
Sofas and Stuff
The Old English Bed Company
Holloways of Ludlow
Besselink and Jones
The Rug Company